The European IPPC Bureau has a continual need for excellent staff coming from EU Member States as well as candidate countries.
The European IPPC Bureau offers its staff:
• an international working atmosphere
• involvement in European policy, mainly related to environmental and industrial policies
• active participation in the development of European-wide environmental technical standards.
Positions at the European Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Bureau
Currently, there are no open positions within the European IPPC Bureau.
There are three main types of jobs carried out at the Bureau. The profiles of each job are as follows:
Scientific staff to lead the work on a BREF
• an understanding of environmental policy in the EU
• a good understanding of process engineering, environmental issues and regulations
• a thorough knowledge of the IED (ex IPPC) Directive and the concepts within
• particular knowledge and understanding of a target industrial sector according to the work programme
• being a strong team player with an open mind and positive attitude
• able to lead expert discussions and meetings
• able to communicate and negotiate with high level representatives
• self-motivated and able to manage a project to deadlines
• able to work and write technical documents in the English language
• available to work in Sevilla, Spain for a period of 2 to 6 years
• computer skills (preferably use environment of MS Word and Excel)
• good command of several EU languages in particular English
• knowledge of the EC administrative procedures
• good computer skills especially to format large documents and work with databases
• capable of working in a multicultural environment.
How to apply
Vacancies are published at: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/working-with-us/jobs
More information at: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/working-with-us
None at the moment.